YoKu Farm Boarding
Who are we and Where are we?
YoKu Farm Dog Boarding is a brand-new service opening from September 20th 2018. Yo Ku Farm is located 17 kms from Port Vila, in the Rentapau area. While YoKu Farm specialises in breeding poultry and livestock, the boarding kennels will be located on the same section of the property as Eden on the River. We have space and shade in abundance!
Our boarding policy:
All our canine guests will get around 2-3 hours of playtime a day (weather permitting). As they are pack animals, most dogs do best in a social environment and as a result we companion board where possible and encourage group play. If your pet has a history of aggression towards others, it will require private boarding. Further, if at any time during its stay it displays aggression towards others, it will be moved, and fees will apply.
- Undercover kennels with a fenced courtyard.
- Fully fenced play area with lots of shady trees.
- Twice a day feeds with Supercoat dog biscuits.
- A pond to cool off on those hot days.
- All dogs to be vaccinated- certificate/ confirmation required from Port Vila Vet Clinic.
- No unvaccinated puppies
- Dates of last flea & tick treatments
Picks ups and Drop Offs:
Pick ups and drops offs are strictly between 9.00am to 10.00 am and 4.00-5.00pm daily. We can pick up and drop off your pet from a convenient location for an extra fee. See below
Please ensure all animals are collected by these times (unless otherwise organised). Animals collected after this time will incur extra charges.
How to Find Us:
Simply follow the signs to Eden on the River and make your way to Eden on the River reception.
Fees & Extras:
- Companion boarding: 2,800 vatu/ day OR 10,000 vatu for 7 days
- Private boarding and fully supervised play times: 4,000 vatu per day (recommended for dogs who don’t play well with others
- Un-spayed/un-neutered dogs: 500 vatu extra per day.
- Pet Taxi: (Pick up and drop off service) 2,000 vatu each way
- Alternative dog foods / special cooked feeds: 1,000 vatu per day
- Administering medication: 500 vatu/day
50% Deposit required at time of booking, remainder on pet pick up for bookings 2 weeks and under. For bookings longer than 2 weeks, 50% deposit at time of booking with an agreed payment schedule.
Cash, cheque or direct bank deposit accepted. Direct deposits need to be done 3 days in advance and remittance advice to be emailed.
Click here to register your dog for boarding